Where trolls are beloved members of the community.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Why this lifelong Republican will vote for the other side.





I can't help myself. So strong is my belief that we've failed in our responsibility to Shandaken that I am contemplating voting for  Democratic candidates for the first time in my life. I read the Republican blog  The Shandaken truth and tag team blog All that is wrong with Shandaken, both which have been posting since June, with utter disgust. I can not conscientiously vote for my own party when my party leaders behave like this. They continue to attack and have no sense of humor. They have joined every charitable group that are now falling apart because of the partisan bickering. Look at the Shandaken Republican Committee, it is in shambles. It is with a heavy heart that I turn by back on my beloved party. It saddens me.  This would never have happened with leadership like Neil Grant.

Sent by email.
Name has been removed by request.

No comments:

Post a Comment