Where trolls are beloved members of the community.

Friday, October 23, 2009

I am Rob. Hear me roar.


My children were threatened.... ah....no they weren't.... ah...I made that up....ah..... it was a drug rumor at the school.....ah.....nothing to do with the Shandaken election.........ah........did it make you want to vote for me......ah....I would be a good supervisor..........ah....I'm divorced......ah....no I'm not....ah...did you see the new handicapped bathrooms....ah....No you didn't.....ah...I never said  that...ah....I am outraged....ah....No  I'm not..............RRRRWWWWRRRR

3 comments:

  1. are you trying to say that Rob, a grown man, is playing around in a tiger costume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoenicia needs a sewer....ah...no I am glad they voted it down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not my house that got a $30,000 grant from sharp....ah... yea I still have my name on the deed..ah.....it's not my fault my wife qualified....ah ....yea I abandoned her and the kids for another woman....ah ..I'm gonna marry that other woman....ah she through me out....ah..I think the rec committee will make or break Shandaken.....ah... I hardly go to the meetings, I might miss the drink special....ah....I won't run for supervisor, I'm buying my Dad's business....ah...no, I just work for my Dad

    ReplyDelete