Where trolls are beloved members of the community.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Background onTiny Rice


I started to write a background on Tina Rice, I tried to be as mean as she, I just can't do it. I wanted to lambaste her, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I am not one that can just make shit up, as much as I want to be nasty to Ms. Rice, I just can't do it. It hurts me more then it will hurt her.

I feel sorry for Ms. Rice. She is such a lost soul. She shows hate for her fellow man because she hates herself. I don't know her personally because she can be so bitchy and miserable, I don't want to even be near her. She is nasty at town board meetings, booing and hissing in the audience when people don't agree with her views. She hangs around Rob Stanley, especially after town board meetings at the bar. They make jokes with sexual innuendos that make her sad inside because she knows Rob is revolted by her and only her friend because she is a vote. She is a big meanie and I feel sorry for her.

I don't know why we just can't stop party politics and just work together. Why do some people always have to attack others?

Again, there is nothing to report on. All the news that is fit to print is just the same crap regurgitated again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment