Where trolls are beloved members of the community.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Town Clerk Awaits Sentencing


SHANDAKEN, NY- Following the long awaited trial, the Shandaken town clerk will await sentencing in an assault case of a town employee.
Asked  why she assaulted her deputy in a least two separate occasions, she replied, "I gave the Town Board my budget which still has two deputies on the payroll plus my salary with increases including the Records Management bonus which really is part of my regular duties. I am bringing my vicious dog to work again and  my daughter Gingersnaps is bringing her puppy to piss and crap on the floors.  So, what do you think? Do I care if my dog bites someone? Do I care if I punched and pushed my deputy? I own this office, I run this town, the Supervisor and Town Board are scared of me. Get outta my face!"
The Town Board has not commented or acted on the case other than to pass a violence in the workplace policy.

3 comments:

  1. ....there was a little girl (with a tiny little baby voice), with a curl right in the middle of her forehead, when she was good, she was very,very good(tears and angel pins to all)but when she was bad(when she abuses others and anyone who doesen't agree with her politics)she lies all the way to the horrid, jealous,abusive,mean-spirited person that the gutless Town Boards past and present all fear, the self-serving nepotist, power-crazed madwoman of Shandaken Town Hall. Don't forget to re-elct her in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet her daughter won't get attacked. They are bestest of friends and cover each other's butts

    ReplyDelete
  3. why hasnt she be removed from office after assaulting someone? what happened to the charges against her? can't beleive she is still getting paid

    ReplyDelete