Where trolls are beloved members of the community.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Spirits in the Catskills Award

HIGHMOUNT -There was much confusion about the 2011 Spirits in the Catskills award announcement.
The Buffster, a pseudo paranormal expert, an employee of SHARP who cannot write grants, claimed the honoree is a real ghost who roams the hills of Fleishmanns moaning, "Where is my money?" over and over to the annoyance of the locals.
Rob Stankley, Stupidvisor of Shnadaken, blearily raised his head off the bar in hopes that some sap was buying him another drink. Seeing no handout, he licked at what others had spilled and mumbled that he was honored.
The actual recipient is New Jersey resident Kenneth Plasterknack, who was chosen for the honor by the Conspiracy to the Save Bellieayre Resort, the sponsor of the event, for his commitment in keeping the Ponzi scheme going to continue improving the quality of life and economic vitality for the partners of the resort project.
Plasterkncak, who grew up in Fleischmanns said he supports the project's scheme, “I'm a shareholder here. I care about my return. I want it to be enhanced economically.”
The award, which was dreamed up to show the breath and scope of local investors bilked and the partner's commitment to the long ongoing scam, began with the announcement of the project eleven years ago.
A partner in the Bellieayre resort project, Plasterknack sees his legacy to the region in terms of the partner's ability to be believable and able to sustain  the suspension of beliefs for those they have scammed who continue to live and work here.
The award will be presented at the " Please don't eat the yellow snow" ball and banquet.

1 comment:

  1. Dawlings, I will be there in my finest gown to date as I expect a little "present from my development dudes. If you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete